YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY ARE OUR PRIORITY!
The health and safety of our guests and owners of apartments, as well as the team of Santa Marina, are our top priority. Hence, we have introduced new and higher standards for cleaning and prevention, complying with the recommendations of the Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of Health of Bulgaria. In this way we provide а high level of protection for everyone and guarantee a safe holiday to our guests.
- Personal protection equipment such as masks, gloves, and sanitizing tissues, is available at the resorts’ Reception.
- Disinfectants are available in all key public areas with high concentration of people traffic.
- The principles of social distancing are introduced in all areas of Santa Marina.
- We have introduced a new program for cleaning in public spaces, that guarantees regular disinfection of all key areas in the resort.
- Cleaning procedures in the apartments now include extra disinfection after guests’ check- Daily cleaning of the units has been reduced to once every three days, or on demand.
- Higher food safety standards have been introduced in all restaurants and bars in the resort along with social distancing principles.
- Safe food delivery is now available in therestaurants of Santa Marina.
- Contactless payment options are available in all restaurants, bars, and shops, as well as at the Reception.
- New restrictions and social distancing principles have been introduced in the pool areas, the indoor and outdoor gyms, the lifts, the toilets, the wellness center, the offices, the shops, the conference halls, the tennis courts, the sports fields and on the children’s playgrounds.
- The open-air eco-shuttles circulating in the resort operate according to a schedule and social distancing principles. All seats are disinfected after each guest/ride.
- “Marina Beach” and the solar terraces with the sunbeds around the pools are disinfected twice daily or after each Social distancing has also been introduced.
- A “crisis management” action plan has been documented in case a guest or employee shows symptoms of a COVID-19 infection.
- Medical centre “Bulmedica” located in the resort is available to provide medical aid when necessary.
- All team-members have passed detailed training and have been instructed according to the new health and safety standards.
- A “Safety team” has been formed to assist all guests and apartment owners and to ensure that the health and safety measures in the resort are properly observed.
For any questions and comments, please contact:
Mr. Denis Vladimirov
“Santa Marina” Holiday Village
Tel: +359 888 531 677