YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY ARE OUR PRIORITY!
The health and safety of our guests and owners of apartments, as well as the team of St. Ivan Rilski, are our top priority. Hence, we have introduced new and higher standards for cleaning and prevention, complying with the recommendations of the Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of Health of Bulgaria. In this way we provide а high level of protection for everyone and guarantee a safe holiday to our guests.
- Personal protection equipment such as masks, gloves, and sanitizing tissues, are available at the resorts’ Reception;
- There are separate premises for accommodation and isolation of guests or personnel in case of COVID-19 illness;
- Disinfectants are available in all key public areas with high concentration of people traffic;
- The principles of social distancing are introduced in all areas of St. Ivan Rilski;
- We have introduced a new program for cleaning in public spaces, that guarantees regular disinfection of all key areas in the resort;
- Cleaning procedures in the rooms and apartments now include extra disinfection after guests’ check-out;
- Higher food safety standards have been introduced in all restaurants and bars in the resort along with social distancing principles;
- Contactless payment options are available in the restaurant, bars, the SPA and shops, as well as at the Reception;
- New restrictions and social distancing principles have been introduced in the pool areas, the lifts, the toilets, the wellness center, the offices, the conference hall, and in the kid’s club;
- The areas around the pools are disinfected twice daily or after each guest. Social distancing has also been introduced;
- An action plan has been developed in case a guest or employee shows symptoms of a COVID-19 infection;
- All team-members have passed detailed training and have been instructed according to the new health and safety standards;
- A special teams has been formed to assist all guests and apartment owners and to ensure that the health and safety measures in the resort are properly observed.
For questions and comments, please contact:
Mr. Dimitar Kolev
“St. Ivan Rilski” Hotel & Apartments
M: +359 885 665640